Can Twitter make me a better writer? With only 140 characters to play with, strong word selection is essential in crafting a complete story within a single tweet. So, my inspiration for today's post--to create a few flash pieces in 25 words or less.
- And then there were none. Satisfied, he unfolded from his crouched sniper's perch.
- Looking down at her serene face, remorse crept along his spine as he filled in the shallow grave. He shook it off and kept shoveling.
- The snake's fangs sunk deep into his leg. A moment of realization donned before darkness blew out his light like a candle in the wind.
- Today, Janie came prepared. As the bully approached, she freed her father's police-issue Taser from her backpack. With a zap, the bully was down.
- She bit his lip. He tore her panties. They would make the best of this brief interlude.